top of page

TRV (Temporary Resident Visa)

: A temporary resident visa (TRV) is an officeial counterfoil document issued by a visa office that is placed in a person's passport to show that they have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident. Some of countries are exempted from obtaining a temporary resident visa. However, an eTA is required to all visa-emempt foreign nationals (except US citizen) who fly to or transit through Canada.

TRP (Temporary Resident Permit)

bottom of page