Study without Study Permit

Study permit is not required if, 


   - Program of 6 months or less

   - Family or staff member of a foreign representative accredited by the Department of Foreign Affairs

   - Member of a foreign armed force under the Visiting Forces Act

   - Minor children attending pre-school or kindergarten

   - Minor children who are refugees or refugee claimants or whose parents are refugees or refugee claimants

   - Minor children in Canada accompanying a parent who is student or worker in Canada and will attend pre-school,           primary or secondary school

Study Permit

:The study permit is a document issued that allows foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLI) in   Canada.

While studying in Canada under a study permit you must:

  -  always be enrolled at a DLI

  -  make progress towards completing your program

  -  respsect any conditions listed on your study permit

  -  stop studying if you no longer meet the requirements 

  -  leave Canada when your permit expires

  *  Working while your are studying    *  Working after graduation    *  Immigrating to Canada after graduation

Min Kwon (Kate)

Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC)   R529664

Quebec Immigration Consultant (11726)

© Copyright 2018 RnK Consulting All Rights Reserved 

3333 Cavendish Blvd Suite 250 

Montreal, Quebec H4B 2M5

Tel: 1-514-979-0830

Connect online:

  • images
  • 페이스 북 사회 아이콘
  • 인스 타 그램 사회 아이콘

Katalk QR